WINSTAR WIRELESS AC1300M DUAL BAND USB 3.0 ADAPTER
- 1300 (867+400)Mbps wireless speed
- Support 2.4GHz & 5GHz WLAN networks
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port, backward compatible to USB 2.0
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
- 20MHz & 40MHz & 80MHz bandwidth transmission
- OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAMmodulation
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1/10, MAC
- Ports: USB 3.0
- Button: WPS
- LED: 1 X Link/ Active
- Flash: N/A
- SDRAM: N/A
- Power Supply: USB 5V
- Power Plug: N/A
- Power Consumption:/
- Rated Voltage/ requency /current:DC 5V about 500mA
- Standard:IEEE802.11ac,IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- 11ac\n: 16QAM, 64QAM 128QAM 256QAM with OFDM
- 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM
- 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- 802.11ac: up to 867Mbps
- 802.11n: up to 400Mbps
- 802.11a: up to 54Mbps
- 802.11g: 54 M
- 802.11b: 11 M
- Frequency band:5GHz and 2.4GHz
- 802.11b: 22dBm ± 2 dBm 802.11g: 16dBm ± 2 dBm
- 802.11n: 15dBm ± 2 dBm 802.11ac: 14dBm ± 2 dBm
- Distance:Outdoors 300m, Indoor 100m(According to the actual environment change)
- Safely 64/128-bit WEP, AES,TKIP,WPA,WPA2,802.1x,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK,MAC, WDS
- Operating Temperature:0ºC~40ºC
- Storage Temperature:-10~70
- Relative Humidity(Operational): 10%~90%,noncondensing
- Relative Humidity(Storage):10%~90%,noncondensing
- Standard Version
- RFC768 User Datagram Protocol(UDP)
- RFC791 Internet Protocol(IP)
- RFC792 Internet Control Message Protocol
- RFC793 Transmission Control Protocol(TCP)
- bandwidth 20MHz??40MHz??80MHz
- Wireless Mode 11ac only, 11n only, 11g only??11b only(option)
- System Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1/10, MAC
Product weight and dimensions
Item Weight: 0.25 KG
Product Dimensions: 98mm L x 28mm W x 10mm (L x W x H)
- 1 x Wireless-AC USB3.0 Aapter
- 1 x Quick Installation
- 1 x CD driver
Shipped from :
In order to provide the largest range and the most comprehensive delivery HR Sports operates warehouses in multiple states across Australia.
Please be advised that when ordering multiple items they may come from different warehouses and with different couriers. You will be sent multiple tracking numbers if this is the case.
Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday from our warehouses across Australia.
Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days of order placement.
Delivery Time :
As a general rule, if you live in or near a capital city in Victoria or New South Wales you will usually receive your order within 1 week.
Alternatively if you live in or near a capital city in Queensland, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, or the Northern Territory you will receive your order within 1-2 weeks.
Delivery to regional and remote areas can take a little longer, however usually no longer than 12 business days.
We have multiple preferred service partners depending on the size and weight of your order and it's delivery address.
13 76 78
1300 327 892
13 13 73
13 22 52
Day/time of delivery
Unfortunately, we can't give you an exact day and time your order will arrive as this will be determined by the courier's transit times and trucking schedules.
Tracking No. :
Consignment tracking details will be sent to you within 24 hours of your order leaving our warehouse. You will be able to track your order through the carrier's website.
The expected delivery time given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons.
If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service team.
Note for the courier :
Yes. During the checkout process you can leave a note which will be added to the delivery instructions for you order.
Please note: After your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will need to call the courier directly on the numbers provided above to add any notes to your order.
Call me before delivery :
As some of the couriers we use are contractors, there is no guarantee they will have the facilities to call you the day of delivery.
Your best bet is to leave a note to call you during checkout anyway. Or alternatively, have your item shipped to your work address where someone will be available to sign for it.
If non home to receive :
If no-one is home and there is a secure and dry place to leave your order, then the driver may leave your item(s).
If there's no safe place they will leave a calling card and you can call them to arrange a re-delivery date.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us due to there being an inaccurate address or it being rejected by a receiver, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
A re-delivery cost may occur for any products that are returned to us due to incomplete addresses.
Delivery Restrictions :
Most items on HR Sports can be shipped to most areas of Australia.
Unfortunately, there are some restrictions with bulky items that we aren't able to ship to the postcodes highlighted below.
Undeliverable Postcodes For Bulky Items
2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4999, 9920-9999
Note: If your postcode is listed above as undeliverable, you are requested to contact us and we may be able to work with an alternate courier and it may includes additional delivery fee to get your order delivered.
Pick up option :
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouses to ensure our distribution centres can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.
More Info :
Email us at email@example.com to speak to a customer service representative.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.