How to use Afterpay
See something you like? (Yeah, you do!)
Add items to your cart and checkout as normal
Select Afterpay as your payment method
Register or log in to your Afterpay account
Pay over 4 equal fortnightly installments
For new Afterpay customers, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Once your order is approved, you’ll be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by entering your Afterpay login details and CVC at checkout.
Now buy your favourite item and pay for it later in four easy equal instalments with Afterpay. This new payment service is fast and simple to use which offers even interest-free instalments.
You Just Need:
- A Debit Card or Credit Card
- Age must be over of 18 years
- Australian Residential Address
Important Things to Consider:
- If you’re new to Afterpay then you’ve to pay the first order amount at the time of purchase, otherwise, your amount will deduct after two weeks.
- HR Sports allows you to make payment up to $1000 using Afterpay.
- If you fail to pay the amount of instalment, Afterpay will charge you a late fee of $10 and then $7 after a week, if still goes unpaid.