Ratchet Crimper Tool Kit Crimping Pliers 5 Dies Non Insulated Wire Terminal
Create a firm and reliable bond with your cables and wires. Avoid using solder and make a mechanically stronger join at the same time. Use your crimping pliers to crimp terminals or use it with bootlace ferrules.
Take your wire crimping tool kit on the road as an electrician. Whether you are at a work site or in the factory your new crimping tool will satisfy.
Sometimes you bite off more than you can chew. Your cable crimping tool has a quick release lever if something gets stuck. Just flick the lever with your finger or screwdriver.
Choose between insulated or non-insulated dies. Select the perfect size for the job. Easily switch them out with the included screwdriver. Loosen or tighten the crimping pressure as needed.
Strip the wire back with your ferrule crimping tool. Twist the wires so they don’t stick out. Place the proper connector on the exposed wires. Use the tool to press the connector to the wires. Easy and finished.
- Professional crimping tool kit
- Made of high quality 45# and 40CR steel
- Ratchet mechanism for efficient crimping
- Adjustable crimping pressure
- Self-releasing for accurate and secure operation
- Works with insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Screwdriver included for easy exchange of dies
- Portable carry box
- Crimper material: 45# steel
- Dies Material: 40CR zinc plated chrome-molysteel
- Dies:WX03B WX-692 WX-35WF WX-25WF WX-30J
- Applications: Insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Length: 22cm
- Screwdriver: 17.5cm x 3cm
- Carry case: 28cm x 24cm x 8cm (W x D x H)
- Colour: Blue
- 1x Ratchet Crimping Tool Set
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.