Camshaft Alignment Engine Timing Tool Set for Mercedes Benz
This engine timing tool set of 4 pcs with tool box is designed for a long life in daily garage or workshop use. It enables the correct timing to be made when replacing the timing belt. This set is suitable for use on Mercedes Benz M271 engines. Made of quality carbon steel, the heavy-duty timing tool set has plated coatings to prevent corrosion and ensure excellent durability. With this tool set, the removal and replacement of the camshaft, the camshaft locking and other engine repairs can be easily and safely carried out. And this set contains the timing tools required for adjusting and setting the engine time. The complete set includes: a camshaft timing tool, a camshaft locking tool, a camshaft timing pin and tensioning bracket. All tools come in a blow molded case for easy storage and transport.
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel
- Supplied in a red plastic storage case: 38 x 28 x 11 cm (L x W x T)
- For the engine timing, timing belt changing and other engine repairing
- Engine type:
- M271: E18ML (from 2002), DE18ML (2003 - 2005), E16ML (from 2008), DE18LA (from 2009)
- Suitable for following models:
- W209 CLK 200K
- W203 C-180K, 200K-C, C-230K
- W211 C-Sports Coupe C-160K, 180K-C, C-200K, 230K-C & D-200K
- W204 C-180K, CLC 180K, 200K CLC, C-180CGI, C-200CGI, C-250CGI
- W212 / C207: E-200CGI, E-250CGI
- R171 SLK 200K
- Delivery includes a camshaft timing tool, a camshaft locking tool, a camshaft timing pin and tensioning bracket
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.