4 Piece Ignition Coil Puller Kit for VW Audi
This professional ignition coil puller kit is an ideal choice for installation or removal of ignition coils on VAG vehicles. Long shafts with composite T-style handle ensure added stability and better control. It is designed for use on Volkswagen and Audi vehicles fitted with direct ignition engines. Made of high-quality material, this tool set is very durable. All the pullers are delivered in a blow molded case for easy storage and transport.
- Suitable for installation/removal of ignition coils on VAG vehicles
- Long shafts with T-style handle ensure added stability and better control
- For use on Volkswagen and Audi vehicles fitted with direct ignition engines：
- ICR-01 VW Polo, Golf 1.4,1.6. Caddy 1.4, Bora 1.4,1.6. VW Beetle 1.4 petrol engines since 2003, Lupo 4 cylinder. Direct injection engine since 1999, Passat, Touran 1.6
- ICR-02 VW Golf, Bora, Passat, Sharan, Touareg 6 cylinder 2003. Transporter T5 6 cylinder injection engines since 2004
- ICR-03 VW direct injection engines Golf 2.0 since 2004, Touran since 2004, Passat since 2006
- ICR-04 VW 8 and 12 cylinder engines
- Audi A3 2.0 since 2004
- Audi A6 3.2 since 2005
- Delivery includes:
- 1 x puller as OEM T40039
- 1 x puller as OEM T10094 A
- 1 x puller as OEM T10166
- 1 x puller as OEM T10095 A
- 1 x blow molded case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.