3x AHC Ageless Real Eye Cream for Face S8 30ml Whitening Anti Wrinkle
Anti-aging begins with a skin care for the eyes.
Among all skincare products, eye creams have the highest concentration of the most advanced anti-aging technology.
Eye Cream for Face was developed to introduce the concept of applying this richness to the entire face,
elevating eye cream into the realm of total facial care to provide resilience, hydration, brightening, and nourishing effects.
AHC Ageless Real Eye Cream for Face helps reduce visible signs of ageing, dark circles, and puffiness, while moisturizing and nourishing.
How to use
After washing up in the morning and evening, in the last skincare step take an appropriate amount of The Real Eye Cream for Face and apply it evenly to your entire and let it absorb into your skin.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Bacillus/ Soybean Ferment Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pteris Multifida Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Peptide, Candida Bombicola/ Glucose/ Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Polyacrylate-13, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycosyl Trehalose, Ceramide, Raffinose, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Adenosine, Cholesterol, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Tromethamine, Glycolipids, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Folic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Milk Protein, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rutin, Oleanolic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sorbitan Laurate, Alcohol, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Nonapeptide-1, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-11, SH-Polypeptide-9, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycine Max (Soybean) Polypeptide, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Pentapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-9, Phytosteryl/ Isostearyl/ Cetyl/ Stearyl/ Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosterols, Fragrance, 2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol
* Please note that ingredients may change at manufacturer's discretion. For the up-to-date and complete list, please refer to product packaging.
What is Aussie Rewards:
Aussie Reward is Loyalty Program for Loyal Customers of HR-Sports.com.au Introducing Aussie Coins as a Aussie Rewards, the loyalty program designed exclusively for our loyal customers at HR-Sports.com.au. With Aussie Coins, you can earn rewards for every purchase you make and enjoy further discounts on your future orders. Here's how you can accumulate and utilise Aussie Coins to maximise your savings:
What is the Joining Cost:
Aussie Rewards Program offered by HR Sports is free to join. This can be a valuable benefit for joining the rewards program Sign UP Now.
How to check my Aussie Coins Balance:
To view and redeem your earned Aussie Coins, follow these steps:
- a) Create an account and log into your HR-Sports.com.au account.
- b) Go to the "My Account" section.
- c) View your reward point details, including the order number, earned points, and used points.
- d) To redeem points, add items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and specify the number of points (in dollars) you wish to redeem for that order from your current points balance.
Current Bonus Program:
- You will get 3x points for every $ you spent with HR-Sports.com.au (Limited Period offer)
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get updated with ongoing and upcoming Aussie Rewards bonus offers
Reward Points Terms & Conditions:
- For every dollar spent, you earn 1 reward point.
- Points can be redeemed once you accumulate a total of 100 points.
- Every 100 points can be redeemed for $1 to spend on our website.
- Periodic offers may provide opportunities to earn additional reward points.
- Reward points cannot be exchanged for cash, withdrawn to a bank account, or transferred to other accounts. They can only be used on our online store.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on deals, promotions, and regular reward points opportunities.
Subscribe to HR-Sports.com.au today to start earning Aussie Coins and enjoy the benefits of our loyalty program. Earn rewards, save money, and stay informed about the latest deals. Thank you for being a loyal customer!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.