- Portable LED Lantern with FM Radio
- FM Radio
- Battery requirements: 3 x AAA (not included).
- Dimensions (WH): 10 x 18 cm.
- Material Used: Plastic
- Charing time via Computer USB Port: Approximately 5 hours
- Number of LED lights: 8.
- Built-in battery specification: 80mAh, 3.6V, NI-MH battery.
- Lighting time with full Ni-MH for 3LEDs: Less than 7 hours.
- Lighting time with 3 x AAA for 8 LEDs: Less than 24 hours.
- Full charge time via computer USB port: Approximately 5 hours.
- Lighting time after 1 minute cranking for 3 LEDs: Less than 30 minutes.
- FM frequency scope: 88-108MHZ.
- Radio work time after 1 minute of cranking: Approximately 5 minutes.
- Luminous flux: Less than 16Lm.
- Sensitive degree of the FM: 20Uv.
- LED light: 50000 hr.
- Input voltage: 5V.
1 x Portable Dynamo LED Lantern Radio with Built-In Compass
HR Sports generally offers a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise.
You are required to notify HR Sports within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.