X-22 Cross Trainer
- Variable Automatic Resistance - Our Variable Automatic Resistance system on the X22 uses a high-quality electric motor that allows you to change your workout on the fly with smooth, resistance changes at the touch of a button.
- Effective Programs for the Best Results - With 24 dynamic and effective programs, it's so easy to get the personal trainer experience and reach your maximum peformance right at home. Our programs will guide you on your workout and will handle all interval resistance changes with the VAR system.
- 36cm Stride Length - Get the most our of your workout. Have a comfortable and effective workout with a long 36cm stride length.
- Workout Data at a Glance - Stay in touch with your workout data with a simple, but easy to read backlit LCD display.
- Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel - Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout. Our Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheels are appropriately weighted for optimum inertia, making your strides extra smooth.
- Silent Belt Drive. Maximum durability and smoothness. Our reliable Belt Drive-train is extremely smooth and produces almost no noise from the drivetrain, for a quiet and efficient workout.
- Reversible Motion - Target different muscle groups and add variety to your workouts by pedaling forwards or backward on the X-22
- Built-in Pulse Sensors - Keep track of your workout. Monitor and maintain your heart rate with pulse sensors built right into the handlebars. Hand pulse sensors have limitations and are not medical devices.
- Tension: Variable Automatic Resistance, Magnetic Flywheel, 1 to 16 Levels
- Computer: Large LCD display, 24 programs, 13 Preset programs + 5 HRC Programs
- (55%, 65%, 75%, 85% and manual) + 4 User programs + Watts program + Body Fat Calculator Recovery Mode for 'cooling-down' function, Shows speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, and RPM
- Flywheel: 7kg Heavy-duty Magnetic resistance flywheel
- Pedals: Large foot plates to secure footing during exercise
- Handle Bar: Fixed
- Features: Includes power supply, hand pulse sensors, 36cm stride motion
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Occupancy Size: 131cm x 62cm x 160cm (L x W x H)
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg
- Maximum User Height: 200cm (150cm minimum)
- Packaging Size: 116cm x 44cm x 59cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 50.5kg
- Net Weight: 44.9kg
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review