Summertime is here, and that means it’s time to hit the pool! But why just swim when you can make the experience even more fun with an inflatable pool slide? Whether you’re setting up for a birthday party or just creating a fun summer activity, an inflatable pool slide can be a great addition to any backyard. Plus, it’s safe and easy to set up! If you need some ideas for what to do with your new inflatable pool slide, here are 20 fun activities kids can do with one. From water races to playing games, these activities will not only keep kids entertained but also help them stay cool in the summer heat.
Slip And Slide Tag
Slip and Slide Tag is a great activity for kids to do with an inflatable pool slide. All you need is a slip-and-slide, some water, and some kids! Here's how to play:
- Set up your slip-and-slide in a safe area. Make sure there are no obstacles that could trip someone up.
- Wet the slip-and-slide with a hose or sprinkler. The more water, the better!
- Have all the kids line up at one end of the slip-and-slide.
- One player starts as "it" and tries to tag the other players as they slide down the slip-and-slide.
- If a player gets tagged, they become "it" for the next round.
- The game ends when everyone has had a turn at being "it".
Squirt Gun Wars
Water gun fights are a classic summer activity that never gets old. Gather up all the water guns you can find, fill them up with water, and let the games begin! You can set up targets around the pool or just have a free-for-all. Either way, everyone is sure to have a blast!
When it comes to inflatable pool slides, there is no such thing as a "blind race." In fact, these types of races can be quite exciting for kids of all ages. Here's how you can set up a blind race with an inflatable pool slide:
- Choose two participants who will be the "racers."
- Place the inflatable pool slide in the middle of the pool.
- Have the racers line up at one end of the pool, behind the starting line.
- On your signal, the racers will take off blindfolded and race to the other end of the pool, where they will take their blindfolds off and slide down the slide.
- The first person to reach the bottom of the slide wins!
Water Balloon Shark Head
Water balloon sharks are a great way to have fun and cool off on a hot summer day! All you need is a few water balloons, some string, and a pool slide.
To make your water balloon sharks, start by inflating the water balloons. You can use a hand pump or your mouth to blow them up. Once they're inflated, tie a string around the neck of each balloon. The strings should be long enough that when the balloons are tied to the pool slide, they will hang down in the water.
Once all of your balloons are ready, it's time to start sliding! Get on the inflatable pool slide and go for it! As you slid down the slide, the strings will cause the balloons to swing back and forth. It's like having your own personal shark attack!
This is a great activity for kids of all ages. It's sure to get them excited and laughing while they cool off on a hot summer day.
If you're looking for a fun activity to keep your kids entertained, why not try a treasure hunt? All you need is an inflatable pool slide and some water.
To start, hide some small toys or other treasures around the base of the pool slide. Then, let your kids take turns sliding down the slide and trying to find the hidden treasures. This is a great way to encourage them to use their imaginations and have some fun in the process.
If you want to make things even more challenging, try hiding the treasures in different places each time. This will keep your kids guessing and coming back for more.
Water Ring Relay Race
This summer, make a splash with your kids by organizing a water relay race using an inflatable pool slide! This activity is great for kids of all ages and can be done in any size pool. To set up, simply inflate the pool slide and place it in the middle of the pool. Then, divide your kids into teams and line them up at the edge of the pool. Each team will take turns sliding down the slide and filling up their cup with water. The first team to fill up their bucket wins!
Sprinkler Obstacle Course
This activity is best for kids who are at least four years old. You'll need an inflatable pool slide, a sprinkler, and some water toys. First, set up the sprinkler in the middle of the backyard. Then, set up the pool slide next to the sprinkler. Place a few toys at the bottom of the slide to make it more fun. Finally, turn on the sprinkler and let your kids have fun!
Turn your pool into a giant scavenger hunt by hiding toys and prizes around the yard. Then, let the kids loose to see who can find the most treasures. This is a great way to get them moving and using their imaginations.
Giant bubbles are one of the most fun activities kids can do with an inflatable pool slide. All you need is a little bit of dish soap and some water. Pour the dish soap into a bowl and add water until it is about halfway full. Then, dip the end of a pool noodle into the mixture and blow through the other end to create giant bubbles!
Slip n' slide
If you have an inflatable pool slide, your kids will be entertained for hours. Here are some fun activities they can do with it:
- Slip n' slide: This is the most obvious activity and the one that your kids will probably want to do the most. All you need is a hose and someone to hold onto the other end while your child slides down.
- Water balloon dodgeball: Fill up some water balloons and have two teams throw them at each other. The team that gets hit the most loses.
- Pool basketball: If you have a small inflatable pool, you can set up a game of pool basketball. Just make sure the hoops are tall enough so that the ball won't go in every time.
- Marco Polo: This classic game can be played in the pool with a few modifications. Instead of saying "Marco" when you're trying to find someone, say "Fishy, fishy." Whoever is "it" has to close their eyes and try to find the other players by following the sound of their voices.
- Simon Says: Simon Says is another classic game that can be played in the pool. The rules are the same as they are out of the water, but all of the actions must be done in the water (e.g., Simon says to swim laps).
Slide With An Umbrella
Assuming you have an inflatable pool slide and an umbrella, here are some fun activities your kids can do:
- They can use the umbrella to make a shady spot on the slide.
- They can try to slide down the slide without getting wet.
- They can use umbrellas to protect themselves from the sun while they're sliding down.
- They can play a game of tag on the slide, using the umbrella as a safe zone.
- They can try to balance on the top of the umbrella while it's open and see how long they can stay up there.
Slide With A Boogie Board
Inflatable pool slides are great for kids because they can have a lot of fun with them while also getting some exercise. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your inflatable pool slide:
Slide with a boogie board: This is a great way to stay cool while also having a ton of fun. Just make sure that you keep your feet on the boogie board and your hands behind your back so you don't fall off.
Use a sprinkler: Attach a garden hose to your inflatable pool slide and turn on the water to create a slip-and-slide effect. This is sure to be a hit with the kids!
Play Marco Polo: This classic game can be played in or out of the pool, but it's especially fun on an inflatable pool slide. When "it" opens their eyes, they have to try to find everyone else by calling out "Marco!" The first person who is found becomes "it" for the next round.
Have A Competition To See Who Can Stay On The Longest
When the weather gets hot, an inflatable pool slide is a great way to keep kids cool and entertained. But what can you do to make sure they don't get bored? Here are some ideas:
Have a competition to see who can stay on the longest. This is a great way to get kids moving and active. See who can last the longest without falling off or getting wet.
Play games with the pool slide. There are lots of different games that can be played on an inflatable pool slide. Try playing tag or Marco Polo. Or set up a course of obstacles for them to navigate through.
Get creative with colored chalk and draw pictures or write messages on the side of the kid's pool slide. This is a great way to personalize the pool slide and make it more fun for everyone.
Have a water gunfight. Fill up some water guns and have a blast shooting each other with them while sliding down the pool slide. Just be sure to supervise so that things don't get too out of hand!
Play Catch On The Slide
This is a great way to work on your child's coordination. Have them stand at the top of the slide and try to catch a ball that you throw at them. If they're feeling really ambitious, they can even try to catch two balls at once!
Use it as a trampoline
Inflatable pool slides are great for kids to use as a trampoline. They can jump on the slide and bounce around. This is a great way for them to stay active and have fun at the same time.
Have Water Gun Fights On Or Around The Slide
Kids will have a blast playing with water guns around an inflatable pool slide! Place the slide in the pool and let the kids take turns shooting at each other with their water guns. They can also climb up the slide and shoot down at each other from above. This is a great way to cool off on a hot day!
Water Balloon Fight
If you're looking for a fun activity to do with your kids on a hot summer day, consider having a water balloon fight! This is a great activity for kids of all ages and can be done with as few as two people. All you need is a supply of water balloons and some open space.
To start, each player fills up a few water balloons and puts them in a bucket or bag. Then, players take turns throwing the water balloons at each other until all the balloons are gone. Be sure to keep an eye out for any wayward balls that might end up hitting someone outside of the game!
If you want to make the game more challenging, try playing it in teams. You can also set up obstacles like chairs or hula hoops to create different targets. Water balloon fights are great fun for everyone involved, so get ready to get wet and have a blast!
Assuming you would like a content section for the subheading "1. Play baseball" for the blog article "Fun Activities Kids Can Do With an Inflatable Pool Slide":
One activity that can be done with an inflatable pool slide is playing baseball. This can be done by setting up targets to hit with softballs or water balloons. The benefit of using an inflatable pool slide is that it provides a fun way to stay cool while playing a classic summer game.
Have A Slip-And-Slide Party
What's more fun than a pool party? A pool party with an inflatable pool slide! This is a great activity for kids of all ages and can be easily set up in your backyard. All you need is an inflatable pool, a hose, and some slippery soap.
To get started, fill the pool with water and then turn on the hose to wet the slide. Next, add some slippery soap to the top of the slide. Make sure to use it a lot so that it's nice and slippery! Finally, invite all your friends over and let the sliding fun begin!
Make A Mini Water Park
If you have an inflatable pool slide, you can easily turn your backyard into a water park for the day! Here are some tips on how to set up a mini water park for your kids:
- Make sure the pool slide is inflated properly and securely attached to the hose.
- Set up sprinklers or hoses around the perimeter of the pool to create a wet and wild obstacle course for your kids to navigate.
- Add some pool toys like rafts, noodles, and balls to make the experience even more fun.
- Finally, don't forget the sunscreen! Help your kids apply it before they start playing so they can stay safe in the sun all day long.
Freeze The Slide For Winter Fun
One of the best ways to keep kids entertained during the winter months is to freeze an inflatable pool slide. This activity is great for kids of all ages and can be done right in your own backyard. All you need is a few hours, a little elbow grease, and some imagination. Here's how to do it:
- First, inflate the slide and set it up in your backyard. Make sure the area around the slide is clear of any obstacles or hazards.
- Next, use a garden hose to spray water over the entire surface of the slide. The goal is to get the slide as wet as possible without flooding the area around it.
- Once the slide is wet, turn on your sprinklers and let them run for 30 minutes to an hour. This will help frost form on the surface of the slide.
- After the frost has formed, turn off the sprinklers and let the slide dry for a few hours. Once it's dry, cover the entire surface with a layer of snow.
- Finally, invite your kids (and their friends!) to come out and enjoy their very own winter wonderland Slide!
Inflatable pool slides can be a great way to get your kids active and having fun in the summer. With these 20 activities, you are sure to find something to keep them occupied all day long. Not only will they have fun while playing with friends or family, but they’ll also get some exercise as well. Don’t forget – when it’s time for everyone to go home, make sure you deflate the slide so it can stay safe until next time!