Amber 3 Double Belt Swing Set
Perfect for Any Backyard. The Amber 3 comes with 2 swings for double the fun. The natural wood finish allows it to look great in any backyard.
Belt Swing Seats. The Belt Swing is a stronger & more durable swing seat with a heavy duty swing belt. It conforms to the child's body for comfort and safety and has built-in UV protection. Chains are wrapped in vinyl which keeps them cool and prevents pinches. These swing seats have a higher max weight rating of up to 80kg.
Adjustable and Interchangeable Seats. The seats on this swing are easily height adjustable so both big kids and little kids can enjoy it! Not a fan of the stock standard plastic seat? We've got lots of different seat swings including a Baby seat for the little ones. All are compatible with this swing set.
- New Zealand Pine - We've sourced top quality New Zealand Pine for this swing set, so you know you're getting strong, durable timber.
- Galvanised Steel Parts - All steel parts such as the swing hooks are galvanized which will keep them rust-free so that they'll last ages!
- Easy Assembly with Picture Manual - All tools, hardware and instruction manuals are provided to assist you with the assembly process.
- Treated Timber with Acrylic Lacquer Finish - We've added long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack with a water-based acrylic lacquer finish.
- Passes International Standards - We know how important safety is for your kids, our Amber Swing Set passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Anchor Kit included - Anchor kits provided for easy anchoring in soil or cemented in.
- Material: A- Grade New Zealand Pine Wood
- Assembled Dimensions: 290cm x 220cm x 238cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 48kg
- User Max Weight: 80 kg per swing or glider seat
- Recommended Age Range: 3 to 12 years
- Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- 5 Year Warranty against Wood Rot & Insect Damage
- 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
- Partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included
- Anchor kits provided for easy anchoring in soil or cemented in
- Adjustable seat height and interchangeable seats
- Adult supervision is required.
- Please allow a safety perimeter of 2m on the sides & 0.7m above
- The distance between swings and the ground should not be lower than 350mm
- Swing must not be installed on cement, asphalt, or any other hard surface.
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Warranty against Wood Rot & Insect Damage 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review