FREE Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / GoldCoast / Perth/ Adelaide Metro Delivery. Free Postage Insurance.
7 - 14 days Transit Time. Free Accessories Kit.
Cheapest Shipping Charge Australia Wide. Check Shipping Calculator on Product Page.
Xu Shao Fa tables success has been repeated time and time again, as its still being used by many associations and numerous international events along with national tournaments in Australia
The Xu ShaoFa table is a very well known brand name in China (As well as worldwide) for Table Tennis equipment. It is an approved and listed brand in the ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation). With the XuShaoFa brand, it has overall higher quality materials used for table production, like the paint job and the metal work used; as well as the table being better for resale value in the future.
Table thickness is 19mm which is perfect for all purpose use.
Table weight is 100kg so its sturdy enough for play and easy enough for folding.
The support METAL frames are 40mm. Repeat paint roller coating.
Table Size: 274.0cm x 152.5cm x 76.0cm,
Table folded size: 155cm x 152.5cm x 50cm.
Assembly is required. Detailed instruction is provided.
Owning a Xu Shao Fa Table Tennis table guarantees the highest level of play in the best of bounces on the table.
If you are looking for a ITTF approved table (As 25mm is the requirement for standard tournament play please go to the following link ;
Note: Table thickness is very important to the table, as the thicker the top, the longer it will last and the more solid/durable the table will be. The bounce off the ball will also be better for the thicker the top. When comparing the thinner top tables to the 19mm, the thinner top will feel it's more like chipboard instead of MDF, the frames legs and wheels will all noticeably thinner, making the whole table feel much more flimsy than the 19mm. When comparing the bounce of the ball you will notice a huge difference too, it will not bounce as high as the 19mm.
Recently, it has brought to our attention that an eBay seller claiming their table being 19mm thick tops while specifying 20mm x 30mm frames, and which in fact are 16mm tables. If you received a table showing the number 16 in the brand, on the edges of the table, please measure the playing board to check, it is guaranteed not to be 19mm top.
- Be wary of cheap plastic framing / light materials tables in the market, they are not of regulation. They have much shorter lifespan.
- Our tables are 40mm metal legs / metal frames, heavier and much more durable than our competitors table.
- Upgraded safefy fold and locking system for safe and easy storage.
BONUS Free: 2 Bats, 1 Net, 12 Balls included
- We offer free delivery in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Perth/Adelaide metro area
- Note: Freight charge applied for delivery to the CBD office.
- Please use the freight calculator for a delivery quote. Please allow 7-14 days to transit
- For far remote country areas, we can offer depot pickup which may be a much cheaper option than the quoted to door delivery.
- For certain far remote country areas that courier service can not cover, they will call to arrange a drop point. Additional charge may apply.
- Due to OH&S delivery can only be to the ground level / front door. Courier might need able person help to unload. Courier/Driver cannot help you take it through any sized flight of stairs; you will need to arrange people to be there if this is an issue
- For CBD delivery; please ensure there are capable people to help with the unloading of the truck and moving the product from the truck to the destination, as the driver will be unable to help if it is an office building. Please also ensure that there is suitable parking in the area.
Be wary of cheap plastic framing tables, they are not of regulation. They have much shorter lifespan. After 2 months or so you will start to see teh plastic frames give in to the weight of the table, causing the table to be uneven or altogether callapse.