ROWER-605 Rowing Machine
- Variable Automatic Resistance - Our Variable Automatic Resistance system on the Rower-605 uses a high-quality electric motor that allows you to change your workout on the fly with smooth, resistance changes at the touch of a button.
- Resistance Tested - Tension tested to give you the best performance. Our ROWER-605 is load tested to ensure that we provide you with the best range of resistance available for a VAR magnetic resistance system. Each machine is tested to bring a maximum resistance of 383N or 39kg/f at level 16.
- Effective Programs for the Best Results - With 18 dynamic and effective programs, it's so easy to get the personal trainer experience and reach your maximum performance right at home. Our programs will guide you on your workout and will handle all interval resistance changes with the VAR system.
- Workout Data at a Glance - Paired with the FREE Polar™ Wireless Heart Rate Transmitter, our ROWER-605 will come with Heart Rate Control Programs, that will allow you to target certain heart rate zones, in BPM (Beats Per Minute), and will adjust the Rower’s tension in order to keep you in those training zones.
- Wireless Heart Rate Control - With a FREE PolarTM Wireless Heart Rate Transmitter, you'll be able to continuously monitor your heart rate to see exactly how hard you're working, and allows you to pace yourself at the right intensity for the best results.
- Commercial Quality Rollers - Featuring commercial quality rollers, our 4-roller system allows for smooth, quiet, yet solid sliding during the most intensive rowing workouts.
- Large Footrest -The Large Foot pedals will suit every user, comes with a groove pattern for great grip and can be angled to accommodate your feet & ankle during rows.
- Lifespan Fitness Rowing Machine vs Market - Having a strong rowing cord is extremely important in a rower, as this component experiences most of the tension and stress during a hard, intensive workout. Lifespan Rowing Machines come equipped with strong, rowing cords for extra durability.
- Foldable for Convenient Storage - Save space by folding up your Rower with ease. With a quick-release pin, you'll be able to quickly lock or unlock your rowing frame in a matter of seconds.
- Important: Some models may come with sensor plugs, twist-in locking knobs or other small parts.
- Resistance System: Variable Automatic Resistance, 1 to 16 Levels of Resistance, Magnetic Resistance
- Flywheel: Heavy Duty Cast Iron Magnetic Flywheel
- Pedals: Large 30cm Pedals with Velcro Straps
- Drive-train: Belt Drive-train
- Foldable: Yes
- Maximum User Inseam: 94cm
- Console: Large LCD display, Shows multiple statistics at once, Angle Adjustable
- Workout Statistics: Time (min: sec), Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Distance, Pace(Time per 500m), Calories (Estimate), Pulse (BPM)
- Programs: 12 Preset Programs, 1 Watts Program, 4 HRC Program (55%, 75%, 90%, Custom), Race Mode Program, 1 Custom Settings Program
- Heart Rating Reading: Polar T34 Wireless Transmitter
- Occupancy Size: 205cm x 54cm x 80cm (L x W x H)
- Packaging Size: 118.5cm x 25.5cm x 79cm (L x w x H)
- Gross Weight: 43kg
- Net Weight: 39.6kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Floor levelers: Yes
- Seat: Contoured for comfortable seating & Commercial Quality 4-roller system
- Handle: Padded Handles
- Rowing Cord: Polypropylene Fiber and Latex
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
great exercising machine
By: Liam Jones on 15 March 2019
One of the great exercising machine at this price. Smart working display.
Write a product review