15" Ladies Pomona Rose Gold
- The most comfortable & features: stylish ride - Who says you can't be comfortable & stylish at the same time? We've engineered our frame with over 80 years of combined bicycle experience for maximum comfort. We know feeling good is important as looking good
- Swept back & high Rise Handle Bars - We've added a little back sweep on the handlebars & high rise to make them a little closer and angled to the rider, for a more comfortable position for wrists and shoulder
- Relaxed Saddle Offset - Saddler offset is extremely important in terms of comfort. We've fine-tuned the most off so that pedals are angled more in front for the rider, for an easier riding position
- The Adjustable Saddle - We know everyone built a little different so we've added height, and angle adjustability on the seat via micro-adjust. On top of that, its a comfort designed seat for any type of commute.
- The 35c Comfort Tread Tyres - Tyres are big deal when it comes to comfort. Our Retro comes with 700c diameter wheels for great rolling efficiency and 35c wide tires for better comfort and control.
- Curved Forks - The curved forks or angled fork allow for easier and provides a longer wheelbase, making the bike more stable.
- Steel Frame - Steel frames aren't very stiff - which can absorb shock and make your ride a little less bumpy
- 7 Speed Easy Shift - Changing gears is a cinch with our Shimano RevoShifter. Simply twist up or down in motion for a quick downshift or upshift. Our 7-speed reliable Shimano drivetrain comes with great gearing ratios for smooth and easy street/urban riding.
- Strong Stopping Power - Safety is absolutely paramount to any rider. That's why we've equipped the Pomona with quality Alloy V-Brakes instead of standard U-Brake/Caliper Brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Double Wall Rim - Two is better than one. Double Wall rims are better than single wall because they're stronger, thus less prone to buckles for any bumpy terrain or roads. On top of that, all rim walls are CNC machined for a smooth consistent & predictable side wall, which is great for braking.
- The Blueprints - We fine-tune every little detail to make the bike just to make it better.
- Practicality at its finest. - Whether you're riding to work, going out shopping, taking your baby out for a leisurely ride, the Pomona will help you get things done
- Mounting points for additional accessories like Drink Bottle holder.
- Frame: 17" Steel Classic Retro frame with low stepover
- Fork: Steel Classic style Forks
- Handlebars: Steel Handlebar with 145mm raise
- Handlebar Stem: Steel Stem with comfortable 40mm reach
- Grips: Comfortable colour matched rubber grips
- Brake Levers: Lightweight alloy brake levers
- Brakes: Alloy V Brakes
- Derailleur & Shifters: Shimano rear derailleur and Shimano 7 Speed Revo Shifter
- Crankset Steel: 170mm Crank with 42t Steel chainwheel with Slimline Chainguard
- Brakes: Alloy V Brakes
- Seatpost: 300mm Alloy Seat Post with Alloy easy-to-adjust clamp
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle with Micro Adjust
- Wheels: 700c Alloy Double Wall rims with Alloy Hubs
- Tyres: 700c x 35c White coloured Tyres
- Chainwheel & Cranks: Steel 170mm Crank with 42t Steel chainwheel with Chrome Plated Chaincover
- Pedals: Plastic wide grip pedals
- Special Features: Kickstand, Stylish colour matched Chainguard, Genuine Wicker Basket and Wire Cradle, Front and Rear Fenders, & Rear colour matched rack
- Color: Rose Gold (Subject to availability)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Sizes: Ladies 15", 17"
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review