- Extended Reach Handles - Ideal for injury rehabilitation or elderly users in need of extra support. The Reformer features easy reach, fully extended handles with integrated quick speed and incline buttons as well as pulse sensors.
- User-Friendly Controls - Everything at your fingertips.
- Everdrive - 1.75 CHP EverDrive® H3 Motor. Keeping your treadmill running and running. Nothing will beat EverDrive® in quality and durability.
- EverDrive® combines innovative motor engineering technology with the highest quality components to produce a new revolutionary treadmill motor.
- Have confidence with a Lifetime Warranty - AAA grade conductive copper coils and sealed bearings, Silent fan cooled temperature management, Larger motor casing reducing noise and vibration whilst adding stability, Advanced high-grade insulation for longevity, Dual carbon brushes
- 12 Levels of Automatic Incline - Burn calories faster. Increase the intensity of your workout and reach your fitness goals faster by adding up to 12 levels of automatic incline. Training on an incline increases your heart rate and greatly improves leg strength.
- Spacious DuraGrip® Running Belt - More room to run. The commercial grade, innovative groove belt which maximizes grip and durability for safe and long-lasting high-end performance. DuraGrip® belts have anti-static properties and noise-reducing material to ensure a pleasant walk, jog or run.
- ShockControlTM Cushioning - Takes the shock out of running. With our advanced cushioning system, ShockControlTM suspension provides excellent support and reduces the impact on your joints, ankle, and feet to keep them well protected for every-day workouts.
- Choose a preset program for the best results - Whether you're training for mountain runs, hill climbs or looking to make the most of your time with. High-Intensity Training (HIIT), we've for 12 great programs to suit your needs.
- Speed: 0.3 to 14km/h
- Motor: 1.75 CHP EverDrive® H3 Motor
- Suspension: ShockControlTM Basic Cushioning System
- Incline: 0 to 12 Levels Automatic Incline
- Running Surface: DuraGrip® AS Belt, 1200mm x 400mm (L x W)
- Belt Width: 400mm
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Heart Rate Reading: Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG), Transportation Wheels, Extra Handrails for Safety
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Motor Specifications: PWM (Pulse Width Modulation system) with a fuseless current limit
- Power Supply: Professional Heavy Duty DC Motor (CE Certified), Designed for Australian Households, (Input: 220v - 240v)
- Safety Feature: Overload and Short Circuit Protection (CE Certified), Magnetic Safety Key
- Console: Large Backlit LCD display
- Work statistic: Time (min: sec), Speed (kph), Incline Level, Distance (km), Pulse (BPM), Calories (Estimate)
- Programs:12 present Programs
- Quick Controls: 3, 6, 9, 12 Present Speed/Incline Levels
- Occupancy Size: 146cm x 65cm x 130cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Size: 160cm x 75cm x 29cm (L x w x H)
- Packaging Size: 56kg
- Gross Weight: 50kg
- Lifetime of 5 Years Motor warranty
- Lifetime of 5 Years Frame warranty
- 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Lifetime of 5 Years Motor warranty Lifetime of 5 Years Frame warranty 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review