53cm RD120 Arctic White
- Alloy Frame - Go faster for less effort with a stiff, lightweight aluminum alloy frame. Power transference is improved pedaling through a stiffer alloy frame
- Shimano Tourney Drivetrain - Find a smooth cadence riding through a range of inclines with the 14 speed Shimano Tourney Drivetrain.
- Road Bike Wheels - Experience less roll resistance riding on the road with thin 700Cx25C road bike tires.
- Reliable Stopping Power - Come to a comfortable stop with front and rear Alloy Side-Pull caliper brakes.
- Color: Arctic White
- Size: 53cm
- Frame: Alloy 700c Road Frame with Alloy Forks
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Dual Control SIS 2 x 7 Speed Levers
- Handlebars: Alloy Road style Handlebars, W:420mm ?25.4mm
- Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-A070-A & Shimano Tourney RD-A070-D
- Crankset: Steel 38x48t Chainwheel, Alloy 170mm Cranks
- Fork: Steel 700C Flat Bladed Forks 28.6 × 25.4 × 30 × 250mm
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy Side-pull brakes L:33m 18mm
- Pedals: Steel & PP 9/16
- Saddle: Cionlli Road Saddle with ED rail
- Free Wheel: Shimano Tourney MF-TZ21,14-28T 7SP index
- Tyres: 700C × 23C F/V Road Tyre
- Chainwheel: Shimano Claris, 170mm Octalink. 50 x 34T
- Rim: Alloy 700C × 14G × 36H F/V CNC Walls
- Wheels: Alloy Double Wall Rims, Steel Hubs, Quick Release Front Hub & 700 x 23c tires
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review