Pair 7inch 80w LED Work Driving Light Bar CREE Spot Flood OFFROAD 4WD Reverse
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets.
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Anti explosion
- The valid irradiation distance is much more longer than normal bulb.
- Suitable for various applications, such as roadwork, landscape lighting and general outdoor usage, this Cree 80W light bar was designed to provide you with exceptional lighting under all conditions.
- High Performance- Featuring ellip-beam combo, our work lamp combines both wide and long light beams for better illustration. Enhanced pattern to achieve greater range.
- 60掳 - flood light for widen illustration
20掳 - spot light for long distance illustration
- High durability- high quality anti-corruption aluminium housing with heat dissipation design. Strong 304 stainless steel mounting bracket is built to confront extreme situation. It is weather resistant so you can drive in the forest without worrying.
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 68|
|LEDs:||8pcs*10w high intensity CREE LEDS|
|Material:||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Lens Material :||PMMA|
|Beam Type:||Flood & Spot Ellip Beam Combo (1S/2F/2S/2F/1S)(20掳S /60掳F)|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||7200 LM|
|Weight:||1kg (Per Unit Included The Box)|
2 Years Warranty
- 2 x 7inch 80W CREE LED Light
- 2 x Mounting Bracket
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.