- Multiple Bench Angles - Flat, incline, decline and vertical bench angles. Benefit from the maximum amount of variety your bench press. The MF-4000 features a total of 5 angle settings, including 2 incline angles.
- 2 Sets of Barbell Hooks - The fully adjustable barbell hooks and safety spot bars allow for the full range of user heights as well as a great variety of exercises on the bench press and squat rack.
- Safety Spot Bars - Great for bench press or as an additional height level for the squat rack.
- Deluxe Padding and Stitching - The perfect amount of cushioning supported by strong stitching for any type of exercise.
- Adjustable Leg Holders - 3 levels of adjustment for the leg holders. Great for keeping your body secure during decline exercises, such as decline bench, and ab crunches.
- Comfort Padded Seat Pad (rated to 150kg)
- Safety Spot Bars (rated to 100kg)
- Extendable and Reversible Barbell Holder (rated to 120kg)
- Fully Adjustable Barbell Hooks (100kg)
- Adjustable Leg Hooks
- Huge range of exercises that will target your entire body
- Chest: flat, incline and decline bench press
- Shoulders: shoulder press, military press
- Legs: Squats
- Arms: Barbell curls
- Occupancy Size: 127cm x 117cm x 172cm (L x W x H)
- Weight Load: Max. User Weight: 100kg
- Max. Loading Weight: 150kg
- Packaging Size: 127cm x 49.5cm x 20.1cm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 33kg
- Gross Weight: 34.8kg
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review