Jinx BMX Stunt Bike Matt Black
- The JINX mini BMX stunt bikes are professionally designed and developed with high-quality parts so you can pull off BMX-Style stunts and is perfect for easy fun tricks.
- No compromise has been taken with the quality components, super strong Hi-ten Steel frame, massive BMX handlebars, fat tires, and top load Alloy forged stem ensure you will have a blast with this great new fun sport.
- The JINX has the best mix of quality, affordability, performance, and attitude to get you started for a great fun ride or nailing tricks and stunts.
- Color: Matt Black
- Frame: Hi-ten steel, lightweight design
- Fork: Threadless, hi-ten steel, 10mm axle
- Handlebars: 720x200mm, hi-ten steel Head Parts: 10pcs, aluminum cover
- Stem: Aluminum Forged
- Grip: Super soft Kraton
- Tire: Wildcat Pro street, standard 65psi
- Tube: Butyl Saddle: Pro OPC fat type, kevlar coated
- Rim: 2pcs design, Hi-ten steel
- Rim Screw: 4130 Cr-Mo steel
- Axle: 45# hi-ten steel, heat treated, CNC, 10mm, F/2 bearing, R/2 bearing
- Axle Cap: Pro 7075 aluminum CNC Crank: USA BB, OPC crank, heated forged hi-ten steel
- Chain Wheel: 28t/30t, hi-ten
- Pedal: Pro plastic, BMX type
- Chain: KMC Z 410
- Usage: Stunt or Off-Road Use Only
- Gross Weight: 11kg
- Net Weight: 9kg Approx.
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review