H4 180W 18000LM Philips LED Headlight KIT HIGH LOW Beam Replace Halogen Xenon
Work Torches & Lamp
- 2pcs 90W Philips-Chip Headlight kit
- Cutting-edge Design (built-in driver)
- High power & super bright with exceptional long life(50,000 hours)
- Direct plug-in replacement, no extra wiring required
- With excellent heat-dissipation structure
- IP65 waterproof protection grade
- With high and low beam, perfect replace H4 xenon or halogen headlight
- Please notes the LED Headlight set DID NOT come with CANBUS ADAPTOR,
- Buyer will be responible for the needs of CANBUS ADAPTOR on their application / vechicles.
- Socket: H4
- Led Power: 90W (Per Unit)
- Operating Voltage: 12V 24V DC
- Color Temperature: 6200K
- Life Span: 50000H
- Waterproof rate: IP 65
- Operating Lumens Output: 9000 LM (Each Light)
- Distance: 1lux @ 230m
- Wattage: 60w low beam / 90w high beam (per bulb)
- Box Size: 170x150x52mm
- Weight: 540g
- 2 Years Warranty
- 2 x LED 90W Car Headlights
Lumileds Lighting was formed in November 1999 as a joint venture between Philips Lighting and Agilent Technologies. It develops and markets LEDs. Upon Philips' acquisition, Lumileds has become a business unit within Philips Lighting and is known as Philips Lumileds Lighting Company.
Recently, we received the notice from Philips and Lumileds notices that Philips Lumileds Lighting Company has been spilted into individual company. Lumileds will be doing the same LED Chips with the brand of Lumileds
Source: Philips Lumileds Lighting
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.