The Progear E-Shock is a 27.5" Shimano Altus Rapid Fire Plus 8 speed Alloy Electric Mountain Bike with the Bafang MAX-01 Electric Drive System. The Progear E-Shock is a pedal assist bike using the acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 E-Bike system. The 36v/11.6 AH Phylion battery has Panasonic cells and as the matched Phylion charger complies to all required standards. The Alloy frame is available in three sizes, 16.5", 18.5" and 20.5" ensuring a good fit for cyclists of all sizes and requirements.
- The 27.5" tyres roll over obstacles more easily, have a smoother ride uphill or down, provide more traction and once moving are easier to stay moving.
- In short, they will take you anywhere, and the extra power from the Bafang electric motor will get you there and back again.
- Reliable Tektro Hydraulic Disc brakes provide all the stopping power needed
- The alloy frame, rims and components make the Progear E-Shock light weight but with the strength where needed.
- The Mid Drive Bafang motor is 26v/250w and limited to 25km/h ensuring Australian Standards compliance.
- Mid drive motor powers through the drivetrain (transmission) of the bike which enables the motor to help with long & steep climbs and power up to high speeds on flat roads.
- The lower centre of gravity also provides better handling, easier to lift on and off a bike rack and removal of either wheel is easier.
Travel distance on our Electric Bikes:
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 50km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- Factors include:
- - Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- - Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- - Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
- - Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- - Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
||Alloy X6 27.5" × 16.5", 18.5" & 20.5" HT:?46/42*?58.1/52.1*110mm Width:135mm RC:465mm
||Alloy W:680mm 5° H?25mm ?31.8mm
||Shimano Altus SL-M310 Rapid Fire Plus Shift Lever 8-SP 2050mm
||SR-Suntour XCT HLO-DS27.5 , Front Suspension Pre-Load Adjustable Coil, 27.5 x 28.6 x 25.4 x 187mm with HLO Lock-Out 100mm
||Shimano Altus RD-M310-SGS 8-SP Index
||Tektro Cable Disc Brake. F/R Disc brake. F:TR180-24 R:TR160-24. Tektro ML-520 Black Alloy Levers
||Quando Alloy One Piece Forged with Disc Brake Mount and Quick Release. 14G × 36H M9 × 100 × 108mm
||Quando Alloy One Piece Forged with Disc Brake Mount and Quick Release. 14G × 36H M10 × 135 × 145mm 8 SP
||FSA Alloy ?28.6×?41.8-?51.8×?30mm H2166B 15mm H=16.3mm
||VP Steel Cage, 9/16? CR-MO axle
||Velo Comfort Double Density, Chromoly Rails, ArcTech Zone Cut with Alloy Clamp
|Chain Wheel & Crank-set
||Bafang 3/32 x 38T with Alloy 170mm Cranks
||KMC 1/2? × 11/128? 116L 8-SP
||Alloy Rims, Steel QRF Hubs, 26 x 2.125 Tyres
||27.5"× 2.1" 60TPI A/V
||Alloy 27.5? × 584 × 19 × 14G × 36H A/V
||1-1/8" ?25.4mm W/O LOGO
||?28.6mm E:90mm H:43mm 7° ?31.8mm W/O LOGO
||Shimano Altus CS-HG200-9 12-32T 8-SP index
||Lifetime warranty on frame and fork & 12 month warranty on electrical components
||16", 18", 20"
||Nuvo Allo & Plastic Bell
||Bafang MAX-01 Drive System. 36V/250W, Limit 25km/h, CL:49mm, With controller, With battery communication, AU. Complies to EN 15194:2009+A1, Annex C
||Bafang LCD Display, DC 36V, 0-5 Modes, UART communication, With Walk Boost, With light switch
||Phylion 36V/11.6Ah, Panasonic 2900mAh cell, With Intelligent protection board,With communication, AU. Tested to UN recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods, manual of tests and criteria. Part 111, sub-section 38.3, Rev. 5
||Sensor, 1 Pulse, 5V, 500mm
||Phylion GS CE 100-240V 1.6A(MAX)50/60HZ Output:42V 2A AU. Complies to EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2, EN 62233:2008, GS 2104:01
||146 x 23 x 75 (L x W x H, cm)
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review