Dell Compatible, 1.25G, SFP, 850nm, 500m Fibre Optic Transceiver w/ DDMI
Dell Compatible, 1.25G, SFP, 850nm, 500m Fibre Optic Transceiver , LC Connector for MMF fibre with DDMI
An SFP fibre optic transceiver is a device that plugs into an SFP port on your network switch and allows it to communicate via Ethernet over a fibre cable. The type of transceiver you select will vary depending on the distance and fibre cabling infrastructure you require. In addition, many switch vendors require that transceivers are “coded” to enable them to work.
SFP+, QSFP, QSFP28 are other types of fibre optic transceiver that work at higher speeds, with specialist products available for CW and DWDM networks. Other products including XFP, FC, BIDI, Xenpak, X2, CFP etc work in a similar manner.
3-year manufacturers warranty.
- Australia’s leading importer & wholesaler of 19” server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.