Cyclestation Exercise Bike
- The Most Versatile Exercise Bike - If you’re after a compact, simple and effective exercise bike, look no further. The Cyclestation is designed to fit under most desks, perfect for those looking to burn calories while working.
- Adjustable Magnetic Resistance - Vary your intensity with quick and easy, twist dial resistance changes from 1 to 8 levels.
- Extendable Console - The console sits naturally on the bike frame, and can also be extended to sit on your desk with an extension cable provided. You'll be able to stay in touch with your workout data with a simple, but easy to read LCD display.
- Magnetic Flywheel - Our Magnetic Flywheels are appropriately weighted for optimum inertia, great for consistent tension and resistance for all types of workouts.
- Quiet Drivetrain - Maximum Durability and Smoothness. Unlike the chain is driven or fan bikes, our reliable Belt Drivetrain matched with our magnetic flywheel system is extremely quiet, making it great for home use as well.
- 3-Piece Crank & Strap Pedals - Increase pedaling efficiency and improve power transfer with our strap pedals. High grip and easily adjustable straps to secure your footing during workouts.
- Tension: Manual Tension, 8 levels of resistance & 2.5kg Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel
- Computer: LCD Computer Display, Shows Time, Revolutions (Count), RPM, Calories(Estimate) & Can be extended to place on table or ErgoDesk
- Handle Bar: N/A
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Crank: Three piece crank
- Seat: N/A
- Pedals: Includes foot straps to secure footing during exercise
- Features: Smooth and silent belt transmission
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Occupancy size: 60cm x 40cm x 33cm (L x W x H)
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- Packaging Size: 64cm x 43cm x 23cm (L x W x H)
- Gross weight: 11kg
- Net weight: 10kg
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review