26" Cracker Light Blue
- Adventure On with No Limits - Running 26” by 4” wide Fat Tyres, the Cracker is designed to handle terrain that would be impossible on a regular bike. The big footprint of a fat bike tyre distributes load over a bigger area & provides excellent traction on climbs or even cornering.
- Riding on Clouds - Fat Tyres will make you feel like you’re floating over terrain. Rough terrain with rocks and roots that would normally rattle your brains on a regular bike, will be barely felt under the cush of Cracker’s big 26” x 4” tyres.
- Alloy Frame - Fat tyre bikes can be heavier than regular bikes – but we try our best to minimise the weight with a lightweight alloy frame. A lighter frame also helps in creasing agility and handling of your bike, essential for any ride.
- 7 Speed Shimano Drivetrain - Using a quality Shimano drivetrain, the Shimano Tourney Groupset provides reliable shifting for 7 Speeds, so you’ll be able to maintain cadence and the right gear ratio for any terrain.
- Strong Stopping Power - Strong, reliable stopping power is paramount to any bike rider, especially if you're manoeuvring through tough terrain. That's why our Surge comes with Disc brakes for consistent, high-powered braking performance.
- Rim Brakes (like Caliper or V Brakes) can be unreliable in wet or muddy conditions. Longer lasting. Stronger braking performance. Less adjustment and maintenance required
- Color: Blue
- Frame Sizes: 17"
- Frame: Alloy 26" × 432mm, Head Tube ф38 × ф34 × 150mm
- RC：475mm BB：112mm Width:190mm
- Fork: Steel 26" φ28.6 φ 25.4 × φ30 × 240mm, Width:135mm
- Handlebars: XC-932,steel, matt black,W:650mm,R:30mm
- Grips: TC-G07，black rubber L/R:125/92mm
- Stem: XC-HS088A ∮25.4x∮28.6 alloy black，EXT:90mm,17°
- Seatpost: SP-200 steel ED black ∮27.2x300mm
- Seat Clamp: YC02+YC122 alloy black∮31.8mm
- Saddle: XF-1059, black
- Pedals: FP-803 black plastic，9/16" W/ball，AS
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tourney ASLTX30R7AT TX30 7S index, casing:2050mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 steel ED black 7SPD,W/OB
- Front Brakes: F:JAK-5,disc brake
- Rear Brakes: R:JAK-5,disc ∮160mm, R:M6x16mm
- Brake Levers: L/R:BV316DG alloy black clamp/silver lever
- Freewheel: AMFTZ217428T TZ21 7SPD 14-24T brown 28T black
- Chainwheel: GS-S144-A05 1/2*3/32*36T steel ED black W/CG leg:L:170mm alloy
- Chain: Z50x114L brown
- Bottom Bracket: XR-BB04，steel ED black
- BB: FPT-9C(50.5 60 54.5)
- Headset: XR-W10,steel ED black
- Front Hub: SF-HB30F 12Gx36Hx135x175mmx(3/8") Steel ED black
- Rear Hub: SF-HB30R 12Gx36Hx7SPDx195x240mmx(3/8") steel ED black
- Spokes: 12G steel UCP
- Tyre: 26x4.0" F178 all black
- Tube: 26”x4.0” A/V
- Rim: P85D 26"x12Gx36H,alloy black ,single wall 85MM ,A/V
- Bell: JNDDL-3501 steel CP，black clamp
- Kickstand: J04-142，26" 10mm
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Awesome bike, awesome service
By: Brad F on 16 August 2019
I originally did many hours of research before purchasing this bike. I had a budget of only ~400 but knew I wanted a fat bike. In the end I took a chance and got this Progear Cracker despite not being able to find any proper reviews online. Well... it as well worth it! The bike is absolutely awesome, easy to put together and didn't require any additional adjustment on the gears or brakes. Was basically ready to go right from the box. I've taken it through the rural outback for quite a few km so far and had no problems with it at all.
Not only that but the service I received from HR Sports was excellent. A few little mistakes such as a wrong tracking number prompted me to have to contact them via email, but I received a response the same day every time and got a solution almost immediately. It took a few days for them to actually ship it, but once it was sent it arrived very quickly.
Write a product review