Centurion Welding Helmets: This Centurion Solar Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet is designed to withstand the rigors of Australian conditions and is both AS/NZ 1337.1 2010 Certified and AS/NZ 1338.1 2012 Certified. This helmet provides superb eye protection for welders against Ultraviolet and Infrared emissions - known as 'Welders' Flash'.
Super fast switching - 1/25,000 sec: This welding helmet has one of the fastest switching times available (1/25,000 sec) plus 2 Arc Sensors and Detection Sensitivity Adjustments.
5,000 hours of power: Powered by a combination of lithium and solar battery these helmets can last up to 5,000 working hours and are equipped with an auto-shut off, activated after 15-20 mins.
Big screen viewing: At 92mmL x 42mmW these helmets have one of the largest viewing areas on the market in conjunction with an adjustable Dark State Din 9-13.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, MMA, MAG/CO2, Plasma Welding/Cutting and Arc gouging operations, whereas not suitable for Laser welding and Oxy-acetylene welding.
* AS/NZ 1337.1 2010 Certified
* AS/NZ 1338.1 2012 Certified
* Battery powered with solar-assist with long-life
* Includes replaceable cover lenses
* Suitable for welding & grinding
* Two independent arc sensors
* Lens darkening reaction is 0.00004s (adf-550s)
* Working temperature: -5c - 55c (23f-130f)
* Lightweight, well balanced design
* Greater comfort - reduced fatigue
* Shade state: #9 - #13
* UV/IR protection: Din16
* Sensitivity adjustable
* 15-20 min auto shut off
* Power supply: Solar Cell
* 1 x Welding helmet
* 2 x Front lens covers
* 2 x Rear lens covers
* 1 x User manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review