Dial rings and raised hour markers create three-dimensional depth that gives the face plenty of character. The popular G-SHOCK three-dial face design incorporates one analog dial in the center, with digital dials on either side. These watches are designed and engineered to deliver outstanding shock resistance and water resistance, as well as anti-magnetism. Over-sized buttons come with a checkered anti-slip surface to make operations fast and sure. 1/1000-second stopwatch, velocity indicator, World Time, 5 alarms and much more provides these models with unmatched function and performance.
* Mineral Glass
* Magnetic Resistant
* Shock Resistant
* 200-meter water resistance
* Case / bezel material: Resin
* Resin Band
* LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterg
* World time 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), da
* 1/1000-second stopwatch
* Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
* Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0
* Distance input (0.0 to 99.9) Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 uni
* Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second
* Countdown range: 24 hours
* Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute inc
* Other: Auto-repeat
* 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
* Hourly time signal
* Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
* 12/24-hour format
* Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 2
* Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
* Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
* Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
* Size of case: 55 x 51.2 x 16.9 mm
* Total weight: 70 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review