8X 80W LED FLOOD WORK LIGHT BAR LAMP PHILIPS LUMILEDS OFFROAD TRACTOR TRUCK 4WD
Work Torches & Lamp
- Material:Casting Aluminum Alloy Housing
- The glass surface is made of Quart Lens with high light transmission
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- Durable stainless steel mounting bracket
- New Flood Reflector provide extra penetration in distance
- Over 50000 Hours life time
- Install light resource easily
- The high performance of tight waterproof,dustproof , quakeproof.
- Lumileds Lighting was formed in November 1999 as a joint venture between Philips Lighting and Agilent Technologies. It develops and markets LEDs. Upon Philips' acquisition, Lumileds has become a business unit within Philips Lighting and is known as Philips Lumileds Lighting Company.
- Recently, we received the notice from Philips and Lumileds notices that Philips Lumileds Lighting Company has been spilted into individual company. Lumileds will be doing the same LED Chips with the brand of Lumileds
|Light Angle||60 degree (Flood Beam)|
|Compatiblility||Both 12V and 24V vehicles|
|Waterproof rate||IP 67|
|LED||16pcs*5w high intensity LUMILEDS LEDs|
|Theoretical Lumens Output||6800lm|
|Material||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Mounting Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Weight||0.8 kg (Per Pair Including Box)|
3 years Warranty
Whats in box
8 x 80W LED WORK LIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.