60A 12V/24V LCD Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller Auto PWM
- PWM battery charging
- All necessary protections equipped
- LCD display
- Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
- Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market. The low cost resulted from using the latest electronic technology and high volume manufacturing.
- We are reputable trader of solar charge controllers,power inverters,and solar power systems. All our products are designed for high quality and high reliability. The controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time.
- The solar controllers are built-in electronic fused that do not require replacements.
- The solar controlers electronics are protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- Solar controller is fully automatic and requires no adjustments or user selections.
|Rated system voltage||12V/24V auto work|
|Voltage of solar panels||≤48V|
|Float charging voltage||13.8V/27.6V|
|Low voltage protection||10.7V/21.4V|
|Low voltage recovery||12V/25V|
No load loss:≤30mA;
Loop voltage drop:≤200mV;
Humidity requirements:≤90％ no condensation
|Mounting hole spacing||100mm X 175mm--Φ5|
|Dimension||187 x 127 x 58mm|
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Anderson Style Plug
- 4 x Terminals
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.