20” Girls Blossom Mint
- Click-N-Go Assembly - With Click-N-Go, an assembly is so easy that anybody could do it! With a click-in system for pedals, you'll be able to fully assemble your kid's Blossom bike in a matter of minutes. See the video just to see how simple it is!
- Click N Go - It's that easy!, Quick Release & Clicks Down
- The Next Step Up - With a 20" wheel size, this is an excellent bike to upgrade from or start learning from! It’s a simple coaster hub with lever front brake allows for easy speed control and low-step through frame allows for easy riding.
- Color: Mint
- Size: 20"
- Frame: 20" Girls Click'N'Go BMX Bike
- Fork: Steel fork with Click'N'Go
- Handlebars: Steel BMX, 22.2 x 560W x 150H x 1.4T, with crossbar 14 x
- Grip: BMX style, Rubber, 110mm
- Stem: Integrated with Handlebar. Click'N'Go
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4 x 250 x 1.4T
- Saddle: BMX Style
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Quick Release, M6 x 22mm x 60mm
- Pedals: 20" BMX style,1/2" with Click'N'Go locating sleeve
- Front Brakes: Steel Caliper Brake
- Rear Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake
- Brake Lavers: Plastic, 2.5 Finger Lever
- Freewheel: 18T Freewheel
- Chainwheel & Cranks: 1/2" x 1/8 "x 36T with 140mm One Piece Crank with Click'N'Go
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8" x 86L
- Chainguard: Steel, F Type Chaincover, for 36t
- Bottom Bracket: Steel UCP, 10 Pieces
- Headset: XR-H1 Steel, CP, 22.2mm, 8 Pieces
- Front Hub: 14G x 28H x 3/8 x 100W x 140L, nut type
- Rear Hub: 14G x 28H x 3/8 x 110W x 175L, nut type, with 18T freewheel
- Spokes: 14G, Steel UCP
- Tyres: 20" x 2.125 BMX Tread
- Tubes: 20" x 2.125, A/V
- Rims: 20" x 14G x 20H x 1.75 Steel
- Bell: Steel, CP top Cover, Plastic Clamp
- Pads: Two Pieces for Handlebar & Stem
- Kickstand: 20" Centre Mount
- Carton Size: 116 x 18.5 x 52.5 (L x W x H, cm)
- Gross Weight: 14kg
- Net Weight: 11.2 kg
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review