Classic 20” BMX Black
- Old School Cool - Great for kids looking to get started on their first taste of riding at the local skate park, tricks or just a cool commuter to get to school with.
- Chrome Hi-Ten Steel Frame - Our Chrome plated Hi-Tensile Steel Frame is a real head turner and built to last.
- Street Appeal - Comp 3 20” x 2.125” Black tires with a yellow wall, a laid back seat post and blacked out components for maximum street appeal.
- Colors: Chrome
- Frame Sizes: 20"
- Frame: 20" Steel Classic BMX, H/T: ∮34x∮30xmm
- Grips: Steel, 20” ∮22. x ∮25.4 x W:100mm x 3/8”
- Handlebars: Steel with V Cross Bar, W:650mm, H:160mm,
- Crossbar: ∮22.2 x 255 x 235mm
- Grips: Black Plastic, 130mm
- Stem: Black Plastic, 130mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, Laid Back, ∮25.4 x 250
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Black, ∮28.6mm
- Saddle: Classic Plastic, BMX
- Pedals: Plastic
- Front Brakes: Alloy Black Caliper Brakes
- Rear Brakes: Alloy Black Caliper Brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy Silver Levers, Alloy Black Clamp
- Freewheel: 16T brown
- Chainwheel & Cranks: Steel 1/2 x 1/8 x 44T silver. Steel CP, 165mm Cranks
- Chain: 96L, Silver
- Chainguard: Clear Plastic，F Shape
- Bottom Bracket: Steel UCP, 10PCS , 2.5T x 2PCS
- Headset: Steel CP, 1#∮22.2,8PCS
- Front Hub: Alloy Black, 14G x 36H x 3/8 x 100 x 140MM
- Rear Hub: Alloy Black, 14G x 36H x 3/8 x 110 x 150MM
- Spokes: 14G Steel UCP
- Tube: Comp 3, 20" x 2.125" , Black tyre with Yellow wall
- Tube:20 x 2.125, AV
- Rim: Alloy, RT-6N, 20" x 1.5 x 36H
- Bell: Steel CP, black clamp
- Kickstand: Steel CP, 265mm
- Extra's: Chain Tensioner
- Carton Size: 121 x 19 x 52 (L x W x H, cm)
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review