16" Boys Shockwave Blue
Parents will love the new Progear Click'n'Go assembly system for the range of Progear BMX bikes. No tools are needed, anyone can do it, takes just minutes and is simply amazing. The Progear kids BMX bikes are all colorful, well designed and kids will love to ride them. The Progear Boys Click'n'Go BMX bikes all have A strong steel frame. Click'n'Go adjustable training wheels, pedals and front assembly Gutsy 16" x 2.125 Tyres. Chaincover to protect hands and feet. Padded crossbar and stem on the handlebar for extra protection. Dual brake system for sure and safe stops.
- Click-N-Go Assembly - With Click-N-Go, an assembly is so easy that anybody could do it! With a tool-less click in a system, you'll be able to fully assemble your kid's Shockwave bike in a matter of minutes. See the video just to see how simple it is!
- Click N Go - Clicks in, Quick release, Click down & Clicks in
- Perfect for Beginners - Owning their first pedaling bike can be a big step.
- Colours: Anodised Blue
- Frame: 16" Steel Click'N'Go Boys BMX frame
- Fork: Steel fork with Click'N'Go
- Handlebars: Steel BMX, 22.2 x 520W x 140H x 1.4T, with crossbar 14 x 237MM Integrated with Stem. Click'N'Go
- Grip: BMX style, PVC, 110mm
- Stem: Integrated with Handlebar. Click'N'Go
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4 x 220 x 1.4T
- Saddle: BMX Style
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Quick Release, M6 x 22mm x 60mm
- Pedals: 16" BMX style,1/2" with Click'N'Go locating sleeve
- Front Brakes: Steel Caliper Brake
- Rear Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake
- Freewheel: 16T Freewheel
- Chainwheel & Cranks: 1/2" x 1/8 "x 36T with 4.5" One Piece Crank with Click'N'Go
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8" x 72L
- Chainguard: Steel, F Type Chaincover, for 36t
- Bottom Bracket: Steel UCP, 10 Pieces
- Headset: AHS-H001 CP, For Click'N'Go
- Front Hub: 14G x 16H x 3/8 x 100W x 140L, nut type
- Rear Hub: 14G x 16H x 3/8 x 110W x 175L, nut type, with 16T freewheel
- Spokes: 14G, Steel UCP
- Tyres: 16" x 2.125 BMX Tread
- Tubes: 16" x 2.125, A/V
- Rims: 16" x 14G x 20H x 1.75 Steel
- Bell: Steel, CP top Cover, Plastic Clamp
- Training wheels: Click'N'Go, Steel Bracket with Rubber & PP Wheels
- Pads: Two Pieces for Handlebar & Stem
- Carton Size: 93 x 23 x 45 (L x W x H, cm)
- Gross Weight: 13kg
- Net Weight: 10.9kg
Here at Progear, we want you to be out there riding your bike with a smile on your face and without any issues. So that you can purchase with confidence, we offer the original purchaser:
• Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable components
This warranty applies only to the original owner of a Progear bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering) are not covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, corrosion, any modification made to the bicycle, normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold and costs of installation, assembly and disassembly. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or theft. Costs such as assembly, transport etc. are not covered by the warranty.
Some exclusion's do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the contact us page and communication is made through that. When the claim is created, the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HR-Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review